Why choose to work at SPARK Schools?
SPARK Schools has a culture of collaboration, because getting South Africa to lead global education takes a team effort. We are innovators who strive for excellence through persistence and a sense of urgency to achieve SPARK Schools’ vision, mission and social transformational objectives.
SPARK Schools’ work environment is :
- tech-enabled & data-driven
- fair market linked remuneration
- performance-based annual bonuses and increases
- above average/good annual leave
- life, disability and funeral cover
- employee wellness support
- educational support & study leave
- supported by individualised professional development, support and mentorship
- employee discount on school fees
- opportunities for career growth
We believe that educators should be treated as professionals. Our teachers participate in professional development differentiated by each educator’s prior experience and skills. Personal development is tailor-made for each individual.
Support & Training
We believe that educators should feel the support of a team. All SPARK Schools educators are coached and supported to improve their teaching practice and receive the resources needed to lead their students to success.
We believe that educators should experience growth early and often in their careers. We invite all SPARK Schools educators to participate in a leadership development program to develop the skills needed to lead a high achieving SPARK school. 88% of current SPARK Schools school leaders were promoted internally through our in-house leadership development program.